All of our innovative programs are powered by volunteers who spend their time serving our widowed community. Our volunteer team works both onsite at our events as well as remotely sharing their unique expertise in support of our mission.
Virtual Volunteer Opportunities
- Widowed Village support team
- Widow’s Voice blog writers
- Share the Road Ride and Special Events Committees
- Other opportunities based on area of expertise
Onsite Volunteer Opportunities
- Camp Widow®
- Soaring Spirits events
- In the Soaring Spirits office
- Regional Group Leader
Our volunteers help ensure that our programs run smoothly, and are consistently available to the next widowed person who needs to know that they are not alone.
If you’d like to make a difference by becoming a Soaring Spirits volunteer, please fill out the form below.